Disaster Planning for Residents in Allegheny County
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Allegheny County is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.