Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold is not only a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your home. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can call the phone number shown above to speak with a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Warrendale, PA at any time, or just submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to effective mold remediation is hiring experienced technicians. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Warrendale, PA are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Warrendale, PA will inspect all the damage caused by mold that exists in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to decide the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Home inspection to establish if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to efficiently remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials may be applied to kill mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is quickly multiplied. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be just as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home in addition. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure successful mold remediation, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Warrendale, PA will professionally restore your property and environment with the least amount of disturbance possible.