Disaster Planning for Residents in Backenridge
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.