Disaster Planning for Residents in Bakerstown
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Bakerstown, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County today to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Bakerstown after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.