Fire Damage Recovery of Bethel Park Businesses
If your business takes on fire damage, you will probably need to halt operations for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they usually focus on the fire itself but ash and smoke may hang around the property years after. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
The experts with Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Bethel Park area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and smoke
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Effective cleaning for your damaged items, tools and other contents inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – when a large portion of your commercial property was ruined, we can restore it
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Helping Bethel Park
We know how hard fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your property back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed items or furniture is usually simple to revive for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.