Disaster Planning for Residents in Bethel Park
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.