Disaster Planning for Residents in Buena Vista
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Buena Vista. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.