Fire Damage Recovery for Clairtown Businesses
For companies, recovering from fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey task. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other damage from fumes and soot can remain for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
The specialists from Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Clairtown area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- Assistance arrives quickly and is ready 24/7
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective cleaning for any harmed inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large portion of your business was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Professional Sanitation used to keep out mold and mildew
Talk to Us
The Paul Davis professionals know how devastating a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and tools combined with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to restore the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.