Paul Davis in Clinton
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your business and stop work for months after. Fire can rip apart a building, but other damage caused by fumes and ash can stay for years after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Clinton offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Clinton region.
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and odors
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water resulting from killing the fire
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large portion of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Professional Sanitation used to keep out mold and mildew
Contact your Clinton Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals know how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined goods or furniture is usually easy to revive for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Clinton if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.