Disaster Planning for Residents in Clinton
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.