Disaster Planning for Residents in Coraopolis
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.