Disaster Planning for Residents in Duquesne
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.