Disaster Planning for Residents in East Mckeesport
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in East Mckeesport after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.