Disaster Planning for Residents in Glenshaw
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.