Disaster Planning for Residents in Greenrock
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.