Mc Donald Paul Davis Commercial Service
For businesses, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and expensive process. When people consider fire damage, they frequently think of the fire itself however ash and smoke can stick around the area much longer. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
The professionals from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Mc Donald offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Mc Donald region.
How We Help You
- Help arrives fast and is ready any time
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or equipment inside your business
- Moisture removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a large area of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Helping Mc Donald
We will bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, We will assist with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Mc Donald Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to help.