Disaster Planning for Residents in Mc Donald
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Mc Donald is ensuring business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.