Disaster Planning for Residents in Mc Kees Rocks
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.