Damage Caused by Water in Mckeesport
Has your commercial property experienced water damage lately? Whether it’s a growing blotch in the ceiling or a completely flooded basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to help. We can conduct water damage restoration for companies and commercial properties near the Mckeesport, PA area.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
There are a few ways your commercial property can be exposed to flood damage. Defective equipment like dishwashers have all been known to overflow. Other man-made reasons for water damage consist of sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these can begin small. However, the flood may move around your business and encourage more issues from fungal colonies.
Flooding in office buildings might also originate from closeby runoff from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Mckeesport might result in water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Just like artificial floods, water damage from natural causes will likely encourage mold problems if neglected.
Flood Removal Techniques
As a business owner, Paul Davis knows that you don’t waste time. When you find water damage in your business, it can be tempting to ignore so you can staying open. The professionals at Paul Davis move promptly and efficiently, meaning you will not have to stay closed for long.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as linens
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and containing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and move promptly Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – With 50 years of service and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is stressful. We can help with your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Mckeesport Paul Davis franchise today!