Disaster Planning for Residents in Monongahela
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.