Disaster Planning for Residents in New Kensington
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in New Kensington, PA. But, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.