Disaster Planning for Residents in Oakdale
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Oakdale. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.