Damage Caused by Water in Pittsburgh
Flooding damage spawns from a few unexpected areas. Typical suspects can be found in appliances. Paul Davis knows how to take care of flood damage of all variations. From fully flooded buildings to water spots, our pros are trained to remove damage to ensure it doesn’t spread or promote mold growth.
Causes of Water Damage:
There are a few ways your commercial property can fall victim to flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances like refrigerators are prone overflow. More artificial reasons for water damage include sewer or septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These problems might begin small. However, the flood can travel throughout your office and foster further issues from fungal growth.
Water damage in business structures can also come from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Pittsburgh can result in water damage for residential or commercial property owners. Similar to manmade flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes can result in mildew growth if neglected.
What We Can Do
Whether your business in PA has been hurt by heavy damage or just has a large leak to take care of, Paul Davis performs mitigation and restoration services to fix the situation. Our technicians can dry linens in addition to structural features like carpet. See what we can do for your space today!
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Finding and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- Our staff answer and work on time Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to fix water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re professional – With five decades in business and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is tough. We can talk to your insurance group to finish claims quickly.
For any of your water damage repair needs, get in touch with Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be happy to get you in touch with an expert in the Pittsburgh area.