Disaster Planning for Residents in Sturgeon
There are several important parts of managing a business in Sturgeon, PA, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, these plans usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Allegheny County today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Sturgeon, PA following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.