Disaster Planning for Residents in West Mifflin
One of the most important parts of operating a company in West Mifflin is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.