From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were at one point automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Warrendale to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.